Review about Utz Quality Foods Chips from Brooklyn, New York
I bought a new bag of utz ripple potato chips for 99 cents only to find it had barely any chips inside.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Utz Quality Foods Chips
- Review category
- Food Stores
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I recently bought a container of strawberries from our local fresh & easy. Keep in mind I'm a frequent visitor of fresh & easy and have never really had any..."
- "While I was eating my product I noticed an altered taste after the first ***. I decided to check the expiration date and realize that it was expired for 3..."
- "2/1/2014 I opened a can of Harris Teeter Wild Mushroom Bisque Soup (you know, the one they sell in the refrigerated section), and made a bowl of soup. ..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "Iready is a website that is "educational" for children. Not true! This website is just an excuse to make money as the website is very glitchy and VERY poorly made!..."
- "...I noticed that the leather is peeling off from lots of places.I didn't even use the bag..."
- "Had the absolute WORST experience with this designer. First time was a charm so we re-hired her to do our other website . This time was an absolute a..."
- "The family dollar on Church ave Brooklyn ,always leave they Garbage outside for two or three days and then it blows allover the street and when you tell them about..."
- "I bought a dress from this company. They stated 7-10 business days for delivery, never happened. When I did receive the dress is was made poorly and looked nothing like..."